Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Friso Brings My Family Out‘


My chilren - Nur Awatif



Nur Azzahra






Friso Brings My Family Out..if i got invited, i will be super duper happyyyyyy...coz i can bring my talkative, active chilren to this event ..i never brought them to event like this because we don't have any chance to do that, poor my children..i think is very important for my children because with this family day they can enjoy themselves among other children, they will experience the new environment with lot of kids who same age with them,they can get to know with each other,they can do a lot of things together, as for us , of course we can learn from how other parents manage their childre and l am really looking forward to this event as there will be talks on nutrition , magic show and lots of prizes to be won (oooo disneyland) and also chance to meet parent blogger and also their children..i hope i will get this chance...









0 Lovely Comment:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin