Friday, May 9, 2008

My interests


This picture adelah cth english cottage..hehe..tp bukan rumah kita...jangan salah faham hehe

hubby my 1st interests, hehe...just kidding
2nd my childrens also my interests...hehe
ok, this time serious ok...





ok, previously cooking became my 1st interest, but now...decorating house becoming my 1st interest...
i already started to decorate my house after i got some ideas from one forum....
now i know what i want my house to be...hehe...i put some english cottage ideas to my house
but my house is not fully transform yet...from time to time ..i will show the pictures of my house and what i did to my house..also what i bought to decorate my house...gambar2 tak de ngan kita sekarang...sebab ade kat rumah, when i have a free time i will post pictures...
amboi berabuk pulak speaking bukannye betul pun grammar tu...mungkin kat sini ade sesapa nak betulkan grammar...kita betul2 mengalukan.ok la..
that's all for now..i will continue again..there is a lot of things i have to do with this blog...because i am not familiar with this before hehe....


0 Lovely Comment:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin